Friday, March 16, 2012

Real Talk NY: Bow Wow Speaks on Receiving Advice From Birdman, Sees Himself Being A Full Time Actor In 5 Years + More


Hard to believe Bow Wow is 25 years-old. It seems like he's been in the rap game forever. Now apart of the YMCMB team, Bow Wow is still going strong. Mr. 106 and Park is slated to release his seventh studio album "Underrated" June 12th. His first album with Cash Money records. Even though Bow Wow is a veteran in the hip-hop world he is not ready to drop the mic just yet.

In his interview with Real Talk NY Bow Wow shares advice Birdaman has given him, what he really thinks about his haters and where he sees himself in five years.

Interview by: Nigel D 

On Birdman
Bow Wow: "Yeah me and Birdman talk all the time. He's always telling me keep my head up stay focused stay positive he like what I'm doing he can tell I'm hungry. He always says you a superstar  young boy, knowing that I have a dude like that in my corner backing me up 110 is definitely a good feeling. Aside from that like I said he's always having that God Father talks with me, when you talk to Birdman it's like you sitting down with the Godfather we always just chop it up. It don't have to be about business. It could be about life, it could be about personal stuff. It could be about whatever."

On Haters
Bow Wow:  "I always tell those people, I don't think there's no such thing as haters. I just think deep down inside it's people that really like you. I think there just frustrated getting to where they need to be in life. So it's just easy to point the finger at the person that's doing it and automatically not like that because you're having a hard time trying to figure out how to get to that point. So with that being said don't hate because it's not going to get you nowhere. Stay positive keep grinding surround yourself with real people, honest people. When I say real people I ain't talking about goons I'm talking about people that genuinely care for you. Care for your well being and just practice your craft continue to just march forward and really just practice and stay on it go to the DJ's whatever in life you wanna accomplish stay at set the goals, set it and go for it. And don't listen to anyone who ain't on the same path or not gonna help you get to were your trying to get to. Simple as that."

Where do you see your in 5 years?
Bow Wow: "In five years I'm still gonna look the same way. A n**** still gonna look like he 16. Probably on the movie screen, full time on the movie screen. Full time on that movie screen full time. Were gonna slowly make that transition when the time right. Right now I'm having to much fun with this rap s*** ....."

Watch the entire interview here: Real Talk NY 

No comments:

Post a Comment