Friday, March 16, 2012

JA's 5 Essentials

American Crew Pomade holds the hair in place through wind, rain, and that annoying trick who wants to pet the head. 

A little tip: Apply it to the pressure points where heat is highly produced; neck, wrist, chest. Use Gio and hoes be jumpin on that pogo more than a little white girl in the burbs. 
If you keep switching deodorant, you are more prone to be smelling like boiled quarters. I've been using Axe Phoenix since forever. It keeps me fresh and smelling good through the hottest and longest days.
Ask your side chick and main course woman if they like kissing split sausages. I thought so. Swipe this on, feel the good burn and I ensure you will get your LL Cool J on.
Been using this since I got out the womb. Parents worked at the hospital and brought samples home. Ashy to classy is the motto. Johnson's never disappoints, trust me. I've been Ash-Free since 1990. 





No comments:

Post a Comment