Saturday, September 15, 2012

BACK TO BLOGGING!!!

"Its been a long time I shouldn't have left you without a..." Alright I'll stop right there but seriously its been way too long since updated you guys on anything. What have we missed out on? Let's see we never congratulated the Miami Heat on winning the NBA Championship back in June. Um what else happened while we were gone... The 2012 London Olympics were phenomenal. I'm sure you've read enough updates on the BET and VMA awards so I won't bother you there, the music industry was buzzing all summer, MMG owned the summer for sure. Let me take it back to the VMA's really fast. What's going on with Chris Brown and Rihanna now? Just kidding IDC IDC IDC.

Thats enough looking back we can only move forward from here so... What do we have to look forward to? The Presidential Election is right around the corner and I can't explain enough how important it is to get out there and vote. I could care less who you vote for, the only way your voice can be heard is if you VOTE.

Okay that cold weather we all strive for is right around the corner too so if you want to check out the very best trends for this fall/winter season you already know wear to find us. My guy @JaRuleInIt got that on lock.

On the sports side the NFL and College Football Seasons have just begun. NBA Season is right around the corner and the MLB Season is winding down. (You won't be seeing any baseball updates from me since my hometown Red Sox have stunk it up all season.) So be prepared to stay posted on that because I won't miss a beat.

Current Culture Blog is covering everything. Sports, entertainment, pop culture you name I want this blog to be on fire this season. If I do fall off for any reason just remember I am a full time student so I'm probably studying or something like that but besides that I am going to put all of my efforts in to make Current Culture Blog great.

PS. What kind of pop culture blog goes on without a mention of Kim K? Oh yeah this one

Peace. I'll be back though

No comments:

Post a Comment